Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I did it!!! Homemade mayo

     
       
         Have you ever wondered what makes that delish mayo?? well Mr. Hellmann tells me his is made with REAL ingredients... like soybean oil and calcium disodium edta( those words even pop up as misspelled as I type them) and because we are always just whipping up disodium edta at my house....NOT! Edta is actually used for lead poisoning soo.....just eat mayo if you're concerned you have lead poisoning??

BUT IT'S REAL!! With real ingredients- liars! I guess you could argue that EDTA is real... I mean it is...just not the real I want. 


So Pinterest came to the rescue as usual.


One egg and one cup of oil- I used extra virgin olive oil and it was pretty strong but tasty. I whipped it up and we love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment